Monday, March 27, 2006

cCIRCLEDd

Some days just dont start right. The alarm goes off alright you wake up alright but then you dont end up doing anything good out of those hours of sacrificed sleep. At least i rarely do. After being jarred out of my not so peaceful sleep I ended up dozing on top of my books. Every night I promise myself never to wake up early before an exam but i just always end up waking up dull and early. So now sleeping over books has become an accepted essential ritual.

The daily dose of sleep done today i needed an extended half an hour which was spent curled up in bed. By that time morning had dawned. I had read two lines about Marxist criticism and slept for one and a half hours. All I was now left with was now an hour and about five answers to revise. Not happening! So two answers are done as i think rest can be done in the car on the way to my exam centre. A hurried breakfast which just added to the butterflies trouble in my stomach. Im out of my house by 9.Peace! thats what even i thought. But wait. The day just had to get bad. So the roads are choked.The highway was full of vehicles. No way Im reaching my centre by road on time. So I was forced to take the crowded not-an-inch-to-place-your-foot trains that are sooo popular in my city!Travelling in these monstrous compartments in peak hours is my ultimate nightmare come true!But it had to be done. So there goes my huge plans of revising those answers. after a stiffling half an our of partial nervous breakdown in the crammed confines of the stupid local i set foot on the much dreaded not so commuter friendly station. But thankfully this time i reached the destination without goofing up. a huge sigh of relief!

With all my mounting unexpected bout of worries the plan of revising answers obvioulsy was thrown out of the train window. Jittery hands and tumultous mind were thankfully calmed before the paper. And as if a reward for all my pains and worries my paper went fine! i managed to do the prosody!!And it was right!!And the poetry was quite inane....im sure they picked it off one of these blogs...hey wait..we write better stuff than that.Ok moment of glory has passed. Its been a good day. All those surprising good luck wishes are really working! Im on a high! Most days that never start right often end right...mostly.

1 comment:

Neha D. said...

listen to 'bad day' by daniel powter, makes that pout go away!!! lol!!
it must be nice when bad days turn out great...i really wouldnt know..