Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Rant..

I'm in a madddd mooood.
Mad meaning, fun madddd moood. I want to giggle and laugh riotously! I want to shout "Rubber Chicken" and cascade down with a mass of bodies, hitting ground zero. Every body crashing with peals of laughter.

I want to be mean to De. Crack jokes about how "V is so old" and how bald Mr. Drama is. I want to yell out across the corridor and ask Maddy and Ms.melodrama if they have some food left over. I want to jump over to the other bed and tell Shorty, "Lets watch HIMYM!" I want to look out of the window and see a little fire crackling in the middle of the night, near the stone bench. I want to hurtle invectives at Hipposaurus, only so he returns me the favor and calls me a "fake mallu" who is going to be punished by the Christian God.

I want to sit in a circle with one gold flake light passing around five hands. I want to talk about how daft the VC is and how hot alok is!I want to plop onto a bed with five other ppl around and a couple of budweisers floating!I want to be 5 minutes away from a hot plate of omelette and a steaming cup of tea served on a cold rock at two in the night.

That madness hasn't died. That madness spelt magic.
It still is.

I'm sure there is a fire crackling by the stone bench right now, and a group of mad people recounting such a night that was, just about a year ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post you know... Have found myself reading it over and over :)

overturned blue shoe said...

wow!I'd completely forgotten this one.In fact I've forgotten even how this feels...thanks Mo.

PS: Don't be mad!