Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Dakota Skye made  me wonder about making choices again.
Was I letting things happen to me? Or was I making things happen?
Same thing whatever.

Sometimes, it looks like a weed caught mid stream in a gush of strong currents.
It sounds like wind howling through a scrawny forest
It feels unnervingly, impatiently exciting, ridiculous, scary and right. All at once.
It's possible.

I might have found Happiness. Involuntarily blessed with something people spend their entire lives searching for.
Lucky me.


7 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations on finding your happiness. I completely know the feeling, being so happy and excited yet terrified at the same time. It's a beautiful feeling, so enjoy it. :)

Anonymous said...

That's really awesome news.. and you have put it so beautifully.

Congratulations :)- invisible man

overturned blue shoe said...

@ KAte: Thanks Kate...i wonder if it is short-lived.
@ IM: Thank you again :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nup said...

Long time .. no Post :-) IM

overturned blue shoe said...

yup, running out of time.:( will be back, shortly.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha..Guess "Happiness" is keeping you a bit too preoccupied.. :-) IM