Saturday, June 17, 2006

IMAGINE...?!

i cant imagine...im imaginatively handicapped.
i wonder why i cant imagine.what does it take to imagine? a creative wandering mind? a free restless spirit? or intelligence? formulaic intelligence? two plus two is always four..or can it be something more or something less?

i try to be a free falling leaf...but am sucked to the vortex by that force which you call gravity...
it lends me no sense of temerity but leaves me crumpled with a sense of futility
i try to be a shining star...but im left faded in the glory of the blazing sun..
i try to be the lily of the valley but am left withered in the pulchritude of the orchid..
i try to be something and am left overpowered by the vast void of nothing..
i cant be you...i cant be her..i cant be the orphan i cant be the urchin
i cant be something you want to see


i can show you the world through my eyes,it may be tainted,it may be lies
i can resurrect a new world from these fragments
entwined enriched woven by my imagination..
the orphan may be happpy the urchin may be rich
i can show you what you would want to see.
deploy my observations employ my deductions.
shrinking my imagination to mere reduction?

imagine?
but what is the use?
tickles your senses, goads your wishes
shatters reality? mystifies eternity?
i can spur my imagination and create a mighty din
but i have to be me before i am you, her or him.
and if i do imagine about the world at large what will you be left with?
ramblings , musings rantings...nothing but my ruminations.
imagination is but a worm...
im happy with just my ruminations..
im not selfish im not depraved..
im just human with nothing much to rave
and all these faults i know i'll carry right into my grave.
(state of mind: stubbornly incorrigible)

No comments: