Friday, July 24, 2009

I like to do magic









"I had draw this picture because "I like to do magic"



Bhuneshwar doesn't like to sit in one place. He doesn't like to listen to stories.
He dislikes it when I tell him 'you could read this book.'
While the rest of the class was eagerly scribbling away, he just shifted from one place to another...clueless. After a little cajoling I managed to get him to bring his pencil to the paper.
At the end of class he handed me this...a piece of paper, with its lower edge folded.
When I open the flap I see the complete picture...It certainly is magical :)
He is just 10.



4 comments:

The Purple Bicycle said...

Kids all over are just the same. Sweet, simple at heart and find happiness in small things. Really makes you wonder who really is the teacher :)

overturned blue shoe said...

i know...there IS so much to learn from children and their choldhood.

Mishree said...

:-) true.there is so much magic in them.reminds us that life isn't all that complicated,after all.

divsi said...

i second u on that..i ve put up a label..learnings frm children on my blog:) there awesum teachers...teachin philosophy n the art of livin in the simplest, most natural way...:))