Monday, November 30, 2009

Five reasons why I want 2009 to be over

1. Because someone I know WILL get married!
2. Because then Dee will be only seven months short of crossing over to the other side of 25. Getting older, and shrill-er, but no wiser.
3. Because CB will be out of B school and the C grade campus and get a real job with a big fat pay check. And then henceforth sponsor all my drinks and dining. Did you mention a holiday too?
4. Because I'll have done my little vacation with 4 people who once couldn't stand each other in the same room!
5. Because (fingers crossed) February 2010 spells freedom!

2010. It seems a long way off.
Phew.

2 comments:

Neha D. said...

5 Reasons why you would not want 2009 to end:

1. 25 and all that comes with it will be in the far future.
2. Yet another opportunity for mallufication.
3. Christmas joy (presents) and all that
4. CB can still buy you drinks, god knows she needs them now more than later :)
5. Chai, Britania,samovar, jehangir, long conversations and the of course the moooooon!

overturned blue shoe said...

@Neha D:I'd want 2009 to eternally be only for reason number five :)